uima-user mailing list archives

From Bob Sizemore <sizem...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Not seeing the document names in the Document Analyzer
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:33:32 GMT
When I am running through the samples in the tutorial and I run the document
analyzer on the first sample.  There are 8 txt files in the data directory that
are processed.  What I see in the  in the document analyzer is the following:
doc0.xmi
doc1.xmi
doc2.xmi
doc3.xmi
doc4.xmi
doc5.xmi
doc6.xmi

When I double click the data appears correct but the label in the doc analyzer
is not correct and should be the names of the files:

IBM_LifeSciences.txt
New_IBM_Fellows.txt
SeminarChallengesInSpeechRecognition.txt
.
.
.

Is there some setting I am missing or is there a way debug this?