uima-user mailing list archives

From Joel Dubbels <dubb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Getting UIMA AS 2.3.0 running
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:59:05 GMT
I'm new to UIMA and trying to get UIMA AS running for the first time.   I
tried running launching the "UIMA Deploy AS Service" run configuration
from within Eclipse and saw this message in the
UIMA_HOME\examples\uima.log file:

3/14/11 2:36:57 PM - 0:
org.apache.uima.aae.controller.BaseAnalysisEngineController.BaseAnalysisEngineController:

INFO: Controller: AggregateDdqbNotesProcessor Unable to Initialize.
UIMA-AS Version is Incompatible with UIMA Core. UIMA-AS Version: 2.3.0
UIMA Core Version: 2.3.1

Hoping someone can shed some light on this and what I should do about it
(if anything).

Also,  if anyone can provide any good links for info on step-by-step
setting up UIMA AS and running an example, it would be much appreciated.
I've been going through the information at the following link

http://uima.apache.org/downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs-uima-as/html/uima_async_scaleout/uima_async_scaleout.html

It's been helpful, but it's more definitions and explanation as opposed to
step-by-step running of one of the examples.  Any other links or info that
anyone can provide for AMIS AS would be very helpful.  Thanks.

Joel Dubbels
IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions Development
Phone: 507-253-1165
Internet:dubbels@us.ibm.com