uima-user mailing list archives

From Joel Dubbels <dubb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ResourceInitializationException for DataResource_impl
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:21:55 GMT
Here it is....it's the sentence detector from the cTakes project at OHNLP.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><taeDescription xmlns="
http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier">
  <frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>
  <primitive>true</primitive>
  <annotatorImplementationName>edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.ae.SentenceDetector
</annotatorImplementationName>
  <analysisEngineMetaData>
    <name>Sentence Detector annotator</name>
    <description>Discovers sentence boundaries.</description>
    <version>2.1</version>
    <vendor>Mayo Clinic</vendor>
    <configurationParameters>
      <configurationParameter>
        <name>SegmentsToSkip</name>
        <type>String</type>
        <multiValued>true</multiValued>
        <mandatory>false</mandatory>
      </configurationParameter>
    </configurationParameters>
    <configurationParameterSettings>
      <nameValuePair>
        <name>SegmentsToSkip</name>
        <value>
          <array/>
        </value>
      </nameValuePair>
    </configurationParameterSettings>
    <typeSystemDescription/>
    <typePriorities/>
    <fsIndexCollection/>
    <capabilities>
      <capability>
        <inputs>
          <type allAnnotatorFeatures="true">
edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.type.BaseToken</type>
        </inputs>
        <outputs>
          <type allAnnotatorFeatures="true">
edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.type.Sentence</type>
        </outputs>
        <languagesSupported/>
      </capability>
    </capabilities>
    <operationalProperties>
      <modifiesCas>true</modifiesCas>
      <multipleDeploymentAllowed>true</multipleDeploymentAllowed>
      <outputsNewCASes>false</outputsNewCASes>
    </operationalProperties>
  </analysisEngineMetaData>
  <externalResourceDependencies>
    <externalResourceDependency>
      <key>MaxentModel</key>
      <description/>
      <interfaceName>edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.resource.MaxentModelResource
</interfaceName>
      <optional>false</optional>
    </externalResourceDependency>
  </externalResourceDependencies>
  <resourceManagerConfiguration>
    <externalResources>
      <externalResource>
        <name>MaxentModelFile</name>
        <description/>
        <fileResourceSpecifier>
          <fileUrl>file:sentdetect/EnglishSD.bin</fileUrl>
        </fileResourceSpecifier>
        <implementationName>
edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.resource.SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl
</implementationName>
      </externalResource>
    </externalResources>
    <externalResourceBindings>
      <externalResourceBinding>
        <key>MaxentModel</key>
        <resourceName>MaxentModelFile</resourceName>
      </externalResourceBinding>
    </externalResourceBindings>
  </resourceManagerConfiguration>
</taeDescription>
Joel Dubbels
IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions Development
Phone: 507-253-1165
Internet:dubbels@us.ibm.com