uima-user mailing list archives

From Joel Dubbels <dubb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject ResourceInitializationException for DataResource_impl
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:22:31 GMT
Trying to get UIMA AS running for the first time...when I run I get this
error in my uima.log.   I'm suspecting that my classpath is goofed up
someplace, but am not sure where.  I was thinking as long as I had
UIMA_HOME and JAVA_HOME set correctly, things should just work.  I looked
in the console and the jars that contain
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl are in the "JVM Loaded
jars" portion of the run console.  But, it's not a class not found error
so that's probably not it.  Could it be a bad data resource value in a
property file I need to change someplace?  Any suggestions/guidance is
much appreciated.  Thanks.

3/16/11 2:02:49 PM - 1:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.SpringContainerDeployer.notifyOnInitializationFailure:

WARNING: Top Level Controller Initialization Exception. Cause:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Error
initializing "org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl" from
descriptor file:/C:/myAnnotator.xml.

Joel Dubbels
IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions Development
Phone: 507-253-1165
Internet:dubbels@us.ibm.com