uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING: ThreadAnnotator worker thread not ready!
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 01:30:03 GMT
One suggestion is to run the same pipeline in base uima aggregate. Simplify
the deployment to a single thread and see if this problem occurs in simple
use case. Run it a couple of times to see if this has something to do with
the non-java annotator. If this works fine consistently the next thing is to
try to determine the source of the hang in the CPE. One way would be to
attach jConsole to the CPE's JVM and check threads to see which one is stuck
and where. Perhaps this will make it easier to determine the problem. Are
there any other messages in the log/console?

JC