uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceInitializationException for DataResource_impl
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:37:11 GMT
Not sure if this will help but try to set -Duima.datapath=<path> where path
is a directory containing
sentdetect/EnglishSD.bin

Check Uima Reference manual included in the binary distribution page 21.

There you 'll find "...The URL has to start with file:(or some other
protocol). It is relative to either the classpath or the “data path”. The
data path workslike the classpath but can be set programmatically via
ResourceManager.setDataPath().
Setting the Java System property uima.datapath also works...."

JC