uima-user mailing list archives

From Alex Chaphiv <achap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency Injection support?
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:43:56 GMT
Hey,

Thanks for the response.

I actually have been using uimaFIT.  And while it provides a lot of
convenience, it only uses spring as detailed here:
http://code.google.com/p/uimafit/issues/detail?id=40

The library allows you to use @ExternalResource annotations to have
dependencies "injected", but each dependency requires a separate
ExternalResourceLocator (the uimaFIT convenience wrapper for UIMA's
Resource) implementation, and still doesn't solve the dependency resolution
issue between dependencies.

I suppose I was hoping for some kind of magic in UIMA AS.