uima-user mailing list archives

From Sylvain Surcin <sur...@kwaga.com>
Subject Aggregate AE Sofa Mapping with UIMACPP
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:09:53 GMT
Hello all,

I have the feeling I'm missing something about Sofa mappings.

I have 2 developped 2 processing chains, one is purely Java and in the other
one, I have re-implemented one of the annotators (let's call it AEJava) in
C++ (let's call it AECpp).

In the Java aggregate AE descriptor, I have various Sofas, one of them being
"rView", and I have declared a mapping to AEJava / _InitialView.
(I have declared _InitialView as input Sofa as well, I'm not really sure it
is necessary...)
And it all works fine.

In the mixed Java/C++ aggregate AE descriptor, I have done the same, as
would be expected, with the mapping from "rView" to AECpp / _InitialView.
(and _InitialView is an input Sofa as well).
But here it does not work: when I request tcas.getView("_InitialView") from
the process methode of my C++ annotator, I'm getting the _InitialView of the
aggregate AE, and not the rView as I do in the full Java chain.

Can you explain what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any tips.
Sylvain