uima-user mailing list archives

From "Igor Sominsky" <somin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConceptMapper and POS
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:36:18 GMT
Местами желтоват :) Местами в этом году вааще отсутствует
:) Неудачное
сравнение :) Я бы сказал - чиста, как родниковая вода
:)))))))))))))))

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Tanenblatt" <slothrop@park-slope.net>
To: <user@uima.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: ConceptMapper and POS

I hope I get this right, as it's been a while since I've done this:

Assume you have a token annotation that has a feature containing a POS tag
as a string value, and that feature is called "posTag". If you want to use
that to limit your lookups, you would set the parameter
"TokenClassFeatureName" to "posTag" and then you would use the
"IncludedTokenClasses" parameter to list all of the values of that posTag
feature that would indicate the token should be included in the lookup
(conversely, you could use the "ExcludedTokenClasses" to indicate those to
ignore during lookup).

Specifying the POS tag in the dictionary is a way to override the tagger,
assuming your tagger doesn't overwrite existing tags, that's all.
ConceptMapper does not handle POS tags in any special way, they are just
features, like any other feature.

Does this make sense?