uima-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Pujalon <ppuja...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Lost Connection to Delegate
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:03:17 GMT
JC,
I tested the work around  and a listener to the delegate is indeed
recreated. The CAS that were being processed pass through all annotators.
But now I have other issues, but it is not the same each time I tried
.Either the client is losing connection, or get block on the getCAS
method as if cas process during the JMS down time were not release or
the aggregate or the aggregate client get stalled...
I need to dig a little bit into this because it does not make many sense
right now...

What bother me is that if I don't make the annotator delegated, the
aggregate client  always recover clean with this scenario.

Anyway Thanks
Pierre