uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: JCasGen omitting fully-qualified class name?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:09:04 GMT
When I did this, I saw that

1) JCasGen generates the Classes into the same "package": org.company.types

2) This package has the classes:
    Sentence.java
    Sentence_type.java
    Annotation.java
    Annotation_type.java

3) The Sentence type extends "Annotation", which is *not* imported.  This means
that Java looks into the same package to resolve this.  In Eclipse, when I hover
over Annotation in the Sentence type, it shows org.company.types.Annotation.

Can you provide more details on how you are seeing that Annotation in this case
is being translated to uima.tcas.Annotation, in your setup?

-Marshall