uima-user mailing list archives

From Frank Enders <end...@averbis.de>
Subject JCasGen omitting fully-qualified class name?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:36:38 GMT
Hi together,

in a TypeSystem we have a type "org.company.types.Annotation".
Now we have another type "org.company.types.Sentence" which uses
"org.company.types.Annotation" as its supertypeName.
When we generate the corresponding Java classes using JCasGen the
fully-qualified name seems to be omitted:
Sentence.java extends "Annotation" which gets translated to
"uima.tcas.Annotation" instead of "org.company.types.Annotation".

Is this a bug in JCasGen or is it a desired behaviour?

Thanks and all the best,
Frank