uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Not seeing the document names in the Document Analyzer
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:25:36 GMT
Here's an idea:

The suffix doc1.xmi doc2.xmi, etc are produced when the XMI Cas Serializer is
called with a null file name:

uimaj-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/xmi/XmiWriterCasConsumer.java

line 108-110:
    if (outFile == null) {
      outFile = new File(mOutputDir, "doc" + mDocNum++ + ".xmi");
    }

The code above that has a try block that might be getting tripped up by the fact
that your install point is in a path with a blank in it.

Can you try installing into a path without a blank?

-Marshall