uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Not seeing the document names in the Document Analyzer
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:41:04 GMT
I tried this on the current trunk, and it produced output which had the names of
the files, not doc0, etc.

I was running on Windows XP.

I ran against the data in the examples dir: src/main/data

I ran using the descriptor in the examples dir:
src/main/descriptors/tutorial/ex1/RoomNumberAnnotator.xml

Can you provide more information so we can try to reproduce this issue?

-Marshall