uima-user mailing list archives

From Greg Holmberg <holmberg2...@comcast.net>
Subject JCasGen and Maven
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 08:20:21 GMT
Hi UIMA users--

Does anyone know how to get maven to run jcasgen as part of a build?

Rather than check-in the generated .java files, I would rather only check in the TypeSystem.xml
and generate the .java files when necessary.

I suppose that the .java files should then go in target/generated-sources and not in src.

I searched the documentation (tools.pdf: Chapter 7: JCasGen User's Guide) and UIMA issues
in Apache Jira, but I didn't see this mentioned anywhere.  For example, a maven plug-in for
running JCasGen.

Perhaps it can be done without a plug-in?  Just some sort of configuration in the pom.xml?

Thanks,

Greg Holmberg