uima-user mailing list archives

From Dietmar Gräbner <d.graeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UimaAS blocks when accessing a queue with multiple clients concurrently
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 08:00:43 GMT
Hi Jaroslaw,

I tried my Example with the RoomNumberAnnotator service - it worked
because it is a primitive service. I only have problems with
aggregates defining delegates.
I tried the Deploy_MeetingFinder.xml in the example folder, but the
service doesn't work. I have to check the Exceptions.

In the attachment you can find the test client. The WorkerThread is a
copy of the RunRemoteAE example shipped with the uima relase. The
MultiThreadedTestClient creates the threads.

thx

Dietmar