uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UimaAS blocks when accessing a queue with multiple clients concurrently
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:04:02 GMT
Dietmar, I tried my example application with an Aggregate Service and see no
problem. Your previous email had no source attached.
Attached please find an example application code I use in my testing. To run
it"

java -cp <classpath> MultithreadedClientApp
<brokerURL><serviceQueueName><howManyCASesEachThreadShouldSend><howManyThreads>

The code adds a short text to each CAS before each call to sendAndReceive().
There are no app listeners attached to UIMA AS client.

Jerry