uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Serialize only one view of a CAS
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:09:40 GMT
Hi Jörn,

The only way to do this now is to create a 2nd CAS, copy over the
parts wanted using the org.apache.uima.util.CasCopier and serialize
the new CAS.

A more direct solution is the proposal for serialization to support
"CAS projections".
A brief description is in
  https://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/reducing-overhead-for-remote-service-calls.html

Eddie