uima-user mailing list archives

From Zunaid Kazi <zunaid.k...@knowtomation.com>
Subject Error compiling RegularExpressionAnnotator
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:19:19 GMT
I have recently started using UIMA and have been playing along with the
various sandbox annotators with varying degree of succes. I ran into a
couple of compile issues with  RegularExpressionAnnotator:

   1. I cannot find the source or jar that contains
   org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.* classes which is required by, for example,
   ConceptFileParser_impl
   2. I am also having issues with compiling the unit tests: can't seem to
   find the JUnitExtension class.

The above was not on the annotator package I downloaded from SVN.

Any help much appreciated.

- Z