uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Serialize only one view of a CAS
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:44:01 GMT
  If only the Article view is copied, a new view of the same name is created
in the new CAS, but it seems not be possible to copy the Article View to
the _InitialView in the new CAS. Which I want to do, because otherwise
the CAS cannot be opened in the Cas Editor (lacks multi view support).

Is there a way doing this?

Oterhwise the current copyCasView method could be extended
with a new destination view name argument:
public void copyCasView(CAS aSrcCasView, String dstViewName, boolean
aCopySofa)

The current copyCasView method would then simply call the extended one
with the view name of the source view .

Jörn