uima-user mailing list archives

From "John Wiesel" <john.wie...@fu-berlin.de>
Subject XmiCasDeserializer.deserialize with InputSource rather than InputStream
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:52:13 GMT
Dear all,

I am currently stalled in my project by XmiCasDeserializer.deserialize: I
am wondering why there is no method that allows to directly set up the XML
parser with a InputSource instead of an InputStream. I would like to load
my CAS from an XMI file that I have cached in a CharArray. As I cannot
generate an InputStream from a String (StringBufferInputStream is
deprecated since JDK 1.1) but should be able to do so using an InputSource
w/o much trouble, I hope there is a sensible solution for this that I just
haven't thought of yet.

Any suggestions?
Thanks folks.

John