uima-user mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Kumar Rana <ransanj...@gmail.com>
Subject How to connect to UIMA SOAP interface using NON-Java Application.
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 23:04:20 GMT
Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I am kind of
stuck and so here is my query. I have UIMA-JAVA version running as a stand alone
vinci service. My Client program is a c++ program from which I want to call the
UIMA, But I don't want to use JNI. I read in the documentation that UIMA has a
soap interface but even if I run UIMA with a soap interface, how would I create
the soap request in my client. I could not use UIMA c++ version, as I have to
use sun-studio compiler to which uima c++ version is not ported. According my
understanding, I could connect to UIMA interface and get the request as long as
I am able to create the soap request.
Kindly help or point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.