uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Also the performance of UIMA AS
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 18:06:25 GMT
getEmptyCas() will block until a free CAS is available in the CasPool
to which the request is made. Generally the CasPool for a CasMutiplier
is created with as many CASes as are needed to keep downstream
components busy.

If remote JMX access is enabled for UIMA AS service processes, there
are MBeans for the service giving similar performance statistics to
that in CPE.

Hope this helps,
Eddie