uima-user mailing list archives

From Anuj Saini <anuj.sa...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: What about a search engine like
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 03:57:28 GMT
You are trying to generate clusters of similar artifacts. Though this
can be done at processing time, but better approach is to keep the
annotated results in database. My suggestion is use index for fast
retrieval.

UIMA does'nt provide anything special to do this, but you can use
lucene/solr to achieve it. There is a feature "MoreLikeThis" in
lucene/solr which is very handy to find out related articles.

cheers
Anuj