uima-user mailing list archives

From "Muon Le" <muon...@temis.com>
Subject When the CPE is killed, its remote processors are not killed.
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 14:27:22 GMT
Hi,

I start a CPE which contains local processors and remote processors.

When I kill the CPE, all of local processors are immediately killed but
remote processors are still processing and will be killed after
processing the last CAS document.

And, the cpe.isProcessing() returns false just after calling cpe.kill().

Do you know how to force the CPE to stop and stop all of its components
without processing the current documents ?

Thank you for your help.

Muon.