uima-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Bearden <cfbear...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem configuring a UIMA component as a Vinci service.
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:22:59 GMT
Hi Jerry,

I plan to try it down the road.  Since I'm fairly new to Java and
quite new to frameworks like UIMA, I'm working in incremental steps
that I think I can manage.  But I'm confident that the folks I work
for will be all too happy at some point to give me enough data to make
UIMA AS a necessity :-)

Best wishes,
Chuck