uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPE Strange message
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:13:36 GMT
Rad, the error message was logged due to a CAS failure and (I think) CPE
configuration. Based on what you've reported I dont know why the CAS(es)
failed so I cant say if there was a bug or not. When the problem occurs
again check the logs on the client and the service side. Perhaps there will
be more information leading to the actual problem.
JC