uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restrictions on sofa data array
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:51:03 GMT
Hi Klaus,

Actually it was only one line of code to support use of a
StringArrayFS as argument
to setSofaDataArray(). As you noted, the exception message actually implied that
string arrays were a valid input, so this looks like a bug after all.

A few more lines were needed to support getSofaDataStream() for this type of
local Sofa data. There were no problems with XMI serialization.

I'll create a jira issue and fix this shortly. Thanks for pointing out
the problem.
Maybe this feature will end up being useful to you at some point.

Regards,
Eddie