uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem configuring a UIMA component as a Vinci service.
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:17:03 GMT
Chuck, good news! Just FYI, while you are trying the CPE please keep in mind
that there is a new generation scaleout framework for UIMA called UIMA AS.
It is based on JMS and ActiveMQ specifically. It scales out very nicely over
hundreds
of compute nodes. You can read about it here:

http://uima.apache.org/doc-uimaas-what.html

If you are planning new development with UIMA I would advise you to try the
UIMA AS as you scaleout platform for UIMA.

Regards, Jerry