uima-user mailing list archives

From Chris Roeder <chris.roe...@ucdenver.edu>
Subject Using UIMA-AS (was Re: Problem configuring a UIMA component as a Vinci service.
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:03:27 GMT
Has there been much written about how UIMA-AS has been deployed?
Would anyone care to take a moment to describe their experience?

Do you typically create a short main pipeline that delegates out to
many instances of a longer one? I imagine it would depend on the
load characteristics of each engine, but I could see a collection reader
and a pipeline that delegates to an aggregate that has all the analysis
engines in it. At what point do the central pipeline, collection reader and
broker saturate that machine?

thanks
-Chris