uima-user mailing list archives

From Brandon Fish <brandon.j.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status Tika Annotator
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:40:42 GMT

> On 2/16/2010 19:39, Roland Cornelissen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> version of the code ,
> > I use
> > UIMA 2.30
> > Tika Annotator from the UIMA-Annotator-addons package (2.3.0)
> > Tika 0.6

Could the problem be using Tika 0.4 vs 0.6?

I am also having issues with the Tika Annotator. Is Tika
annotator still wrapping Tika 0.4 as the Readme says?

Also, I think I had to add the PDFBox to the lib directory
for it to work with PDFs is this normal? Let me know if you solve your issue.

I have an unrelated tika annotator error. I am using the default
example FileSystemCollectionReader with the MarkupAnnotator and trying to use
UIMA-AS:

	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSIndexRepositoryImpl
	.getIndex(FSIndexRepositoryImpl.java:1312)