uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS client is blocking
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:53:01 GMT
This sounds correct when using sendAndReceiveCAS, but not when
using sendCAS.

With the asynchronous sendCAS interface the application gets the CAS
back within the callback listener registered via addStatusCallbackListener.
And the CAS is *not* supposed to be released in the user's
entityProcessComplete method in the listener class.

Perhaps there is a bug if no listener class is registered?

Eddie