uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS Client Application Project Layout and Example
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:55:24 GMT
Brandon, I dont know if there is one answer to your question. If you just
plan to embed UIMA AS client in your own application just install UIMA and
UIMA AS and associate UIMA jars with your project (assuming you use
eclipse).  There is an example application that ships with UIMA AS called
RunRemoteAsyncAE.java. You'll find it in the UIMA AS distribution in :

[uima install dir]\apache-uima\examples\src\org\apache\uima\examples\as

Jerry C