uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running AE from the CAS Editor view
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:27:20 GMT
Hello,

the WhitespcaceTokenizer or any other annotator must
be in the classpath of the UIMA runtime plugin. Right
now one way to achieve that is to make an OSGi bundle
out of your annotator and deploy it to your eclipse installation.
The bundle must use Eclipse-RegisterBuddy otherwise the
runtime plugin cannot see the classes.

A second way you can take is, create a pear bundle, install it
and copy the pear bundle descriptor over to the processing
folder.

Hopefully we will improve the situation with the next release, I would love
to have some kind of an eclipse plugin which supports the development,
running
and debugging of AEs.

Jörn