uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Buescher <christophbuesc...@gmx.de>
Subject Looking for uimaj-as-core 2.3.0 in incubator repository
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:14:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently trying to change from the UIMA 2.2.2 to the current 2.3.0 release
in our project. I'm using maven 2 and can't resolve two uima-as jar dependecies
from the apache incubator repository at:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository

The two artifacts missing are:

- org.apache.uima:uimaj-as-core:jar:2.3.0-incubating
- org.apache.uima:uimaj-as-activemq:jar:2.3.0-incubating

I checked in the repository and there are version for 2.2.2 available there, but
none of the uimaj-as-* artifacts seems to be available in the 2.3.0 version. Did
these jars moved somewhere else? Or are they simply not deployed for some reason?
Thanks for your help,
Christoph