uima-user mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Berlin Buzzwords - Call for presentations
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:47:35 GMT
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:15:47 +0100
"Marc Hofer" <mail@marc-hofer.de> wrote:

> Hi Hannes,
>
> actually I didn't mean a special UIMA meetup but the
> www.berlinbuzzwords.de - conference.

Which is not to say that anyone would stop you from organising a UIMA
meetup at one of the conference evenings. If you prefer an informal
meetup - there are lots of bars and restaurants at Berlin. If you
prefer a more formal meetup with talks and slides - there is a good
chance that there will be the possibility to use the conference rooms
in the evening for meetups.

If you are interested in organising a UIMA meetup in Berlin during
Berlin Buzzwords and need help - please do not hesitate to contact the
Buzzwords organisers (yes, I am one of them...) and ask for help.

If however you would like to give a talk on your favourite UIMA topic
at the main conference - please do submit a proposal - maybe we can
come up with a UIMA track at Buzzwords.

Cheers,
Isabel