uima-user mailing list archives

From Roland Cornelissen <rol...@kabelco.nl>
Subject Lucas compile error
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:34:56 GMT
Hi,
I try to get LUCAS to work for me in Eclipse but I keep remaining this
error for SplitterFile.java in org.apache.uima.lucas.indexer.analysis:
splitIterator = Iterators.forArray(splitts, 0, splitts.length);
The error I get is: Type mismatch: cannot convert from
UnmodifiableIterator<Serializable> to Iterator<String>

With this error Lucas seems to work, it produces an index, but I'm not
certain if that will be so all the time.

I used the following libraries: Lucene 2.4
(core,highlighter,memory,snowball) / Google Collect 1.0 /Uima

Can anybody explain what's going on here??

Roland