uima-user mailing list archives

From Radwen ANIBA <arad...@gmail.com>
Subject CPM class usage
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:40:08 GMT
Hello,

I have devoloped a serie of AEs that I tested through CPE GUI,and now I'm
trying to write a java aplication using these AEs and trying to do th same
thing as CPE GUI. So I took as reference SimpleRunCPM example and I made
these changes

 // create a new Collection Processing Manager
    mCPM = UIMAFramework.newCollectionProcessingManager();

    // Register AE and CAS Consumer with the CPM
    mCPM.setAnalysisEngine(ae1);
    mCPM.setAnalysisEngine(ae2);
    mCPM.setAnalysisEngine(ae3);
    mCPM.setAnalysisEngine(ae4);

Notice here I have 4 ae and not only one

So when running this I have an error message in mCPM.setAnalysisEngine(ae2)
saying

Initializing AnalysisEngines
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0,
Size: 0
    at java.util.LinkedList.entry(LinkedList.java:365)
    at java.util.LinkedList.remove(LinkedList.java:357)
    at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.engine.CPMEngine.removeCasProcessor(CPMEngine.java:1188)
    at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.removeCasProcessor(BaseCPMImpl.java:361)
    at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.CPMImpl.setAnalysisEngine(CPMImpl.java:70)

So I don't know what is really the problem, if CPM do not take up to one ae
or this is a problem in ae2 that I already tried without any bug.

Any idea ?

Thx

Rad