uima-user mailing list archives

From Radwen ANIBA <arad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AE parameters don't change
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:28:43 GMT
Thank you Marshall,

The SimpleRunCPM example is good but did not answer my question since I
already have a coded CPE and do not need to use CPM.

Or does it mean that instead of calling the CPE descriptor I have to follow
CPM example to add manually all the AEs I have developped including the one
that I change programmatically in the main class ?

Radwen