uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CASTransportable without OutOfTypeSystemData in VinciAnalysisEngineServiceStub
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:42:29 GMT
Hi Olivier,

I may not be the guru you are looking for, but here goes anyway.
VinciAnalysisEngineServiceStub runs on the client side. There is no
out-of-typesystem data on the client side, all CAS content is sent.
On the service side the CAS may contain OOTS data which is then
held on the side and returned with the service reply.

Is your exception on the client or service side?

Eddie