uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Matthias Eckart de Castilho <eckar...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: uima-as
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:56:51 GMT
I've played around with UIMA-AS recently and managed so far to locally deploy a component and
run it. Now, what would interest me is if the automatic deployment /undeployment of components
to remote machines is part of the scope of UIMA-AS. To me it seems not - which means that
whatever service I have need to be set up and basically being kept running indefinitely.

Are you people using static UIMA-AS scenarios or dynamically deployed ones?

Cheers,

Richard

Am 31.01.2010 um 01:10 schrieb Steven Bethard:

> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Eddie Epstein <eaepstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Much more UIMA AS detail is also online at
>> http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs-uima-as/html/uima_async_scaleout/uima_async_scaleout.html
>
> Excellent. I knew there had to be a page like this somewhere. I note
> that you also added a link to the UIMA-AS documentation from the
> doc-uimaas-what.html page. Thanks!
>
> Steve
> --
> Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?
> Did Steve tell you that?
>        --- The Hiphopopotamus

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Software Engineer
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universit├Ąt Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
phone +49 (6151) 16 - 6218, fax -5455, room S2/02/E225
eckartde@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de