uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception thrown when deploying CAS Processors in managed mode
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:47:05 GMT
Hansen, in integrated mode the CAS there are no conversions to CASData. CAS
instances are passed by reference between CasProcessors. This explains why
things work for you that way. I am not sure yet if the ByteArray is
supported. Which version of UIMA are you using? Is it 2.2.2 or is the latest
from Apache?