uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception thrown when deploying CAS Processors in managed mode
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:04:54 GMT
Hansen, were you able to correct your configuration to launch managed Cas
Processor? You indicated that you were able to deploy it successfully from a
command line (un-managed mode). Just want to know if this is a bug in the
CPM or a setup problem.

The CPM stopping is a consequence of an error while serializing a message
into XCAS. Not sure exactly what causes that. As I understand it, your
managed CP deployment failed but than process() method is called and an
exception from a XCAS serializer is thrown. Can you describe the sequence
that leads to this problem.

Jerry