uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error on getMeta call to remote service
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:24:28 GMT
ActiveMQ has an optional broker plugin that adjusts time-to-live such that only
the broker and service machines have to be synchronized. We couldn't get this
to work on AMQ 4.1.1, but assume it has been fixed in 5.2. Feel free to create
an issue and we can use it to at least fix documentation, if not more.

Eddie