uima-user mailing list archives

From Ben Ryan <ben.r...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Error when running documentAnalyzer.bat
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:45:28 GMT

Marshall,

  Thanks for that.

  Two more questions if you don't mind.

  1. The Class in the dict_annot_xml_types.jar do not appear to be in the source bundle.

  2. I have now got the DocAnalyzer working but there are no annotations appearing on the
output, does the DictionaryAnnotator have to be used with other UIMA components or is it self-contained.
I was assuming that if you created a dictionary and then used the DocAnalyzer in interactive
mode then it would annotate the input text based on the dictionary entries.

Regards,

  Ben

> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:32:23 -0500
> From: msa@schor.com
> To: uima-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Error when running documentAnalyzer.bat
>
> Sounds like a class path problem.
>
> Please check how you start up the DocumentAnalyzer to insure that the
> class path includes the jar for the DictionaryDocument class. This
> class is in the dict_annot_xml_types.jar that is located in the
> DictionaryAnnotator/lib directory.
>
> -Marshall
>

> Ben Ryan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just got the Apache UIMA 2.2.2 plus the addons. When I try to run the dicumentAnalyzer
I get the Java exception ClassNotFound for org.apache.incubator.uima.DictionaryDocument$Factory.

> > I have checked out the src at the SVN site and this class is referenced from some
Java files but I cannot find the DictionaryDocument.java file.

> > Can anyone help please?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Ben

> > Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both

Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/