uima-user mailing list archives

From William Colen <william.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PEAR Packaging Maven Plugin
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:42:39 GMT
Hi, Marshall,

Thanks for pointing where to find the documentation. Now I could move a
little bit more.
Now I have other issues.

1. I tried to perform a mvn install in PearPackagingMavenPlugin source but
got the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: The scm url cannot be null.
    at
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.AbstractScmManager.makeScmRepository(AbstractScmManager.java:181)
    at
org.codehaus.mojo.build.CreateMojo.getScmRepository(CreateMojo.java:722)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.build.CreateMojo.getScmBranch(CreateMojo.java:593)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.build.CreateMojo.execute(CreateMojo.java:452)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at
    at

2. After that I tried to use the compiled version, but I got another error:
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.uima:PearPackagingMavenPlugin:2.2.2-incubating:package': Unable
to find the mojo
'org.apache.uima:PearPackagingMavenPlugin:2.2.2-incubating:package' in the
plugin 'org.apache.uima:PearPackagingMavenPlugin'
org/apache/uima/pear/tools/PackageCreatorException

Do you know what I'm missing?

Thank you,
William