uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting sofa mimetype Sec: U
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:11:49 GMT
Hmmm, that's interesting. The mimetype was originally set with
createSofa, but forgotten when moving to createView. Adding a
setSofaMimeType() method sounds like the right thing to do. Did you
want to create the issue in Jira?

Thanks,
Eddie

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Cawley, Tim
<Tim.Cawley@dsto.defence.gov.au> wrote:
> Does anybody know how the correct way to set mimetype on a sofa post the
> data being added?
>
> There is a Jcas.getSofaMimeType() method but I can't find an equivalent
> set method.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tim
>

> IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and
is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received
this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.