uima-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Abdeen Hamed <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Error specifying a relative path while using PEAR installer
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:37:25 GMT
Thank you Marshall. That was very helpful. I replaced the absolute
path with a variable as the reference manual instructed but I am
getting this error below. I made sure no UIMA jars are in the lib
directory:

Verification of ontotator-model-plugin failed =>
 org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: The class
org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.OffsetTokenizer is not
a valid Analysis Component.  You must specify an Annotator, CAS
Consumer, Collection Reader, or CAS Multiplier. If you are calling
ResourceManager.setExtensionClassPath, this error can also be caused
if you have put UIMA framework jar files on the extension classpath,
which is not allowed. (Descriptor:
file:/Users/ahamed/Projects/workspace/ontotator-model-plugin/src/onto/resources/descriptors/analysis_engine/primitive/OffsetTokenizer.xml)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:216)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:157)
	at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
	at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:258)
	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:352)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java:243)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:413)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:361)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:183)
	at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
	at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:258)
	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:303)
	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:383)
	at org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationTester.testAnalysisEngine(InstallationTester.java:219)
	at org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationTester.doTest(InstallationTester.java:114)
	at org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationController.verifyComponentInstallation(InstallationController.java:1110)
	at org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationController.verifyComponent(InstallationController.java:1993)
	at org.apache.uima.tools.pear.install.InstallPear.installPear(InstallPear.java:388)
	at org.apache.uima.tools.pear.install.InstallPear.access$000(InstallPear.java:79)
	at org.apache.uima.tools.pear.install.InstallPear$RunInstallation.run(InstallPear.java:108)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)

Thanks,
Ahmed