uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException error
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:27:34 GMT

Ahmed Abdeen Hamed wrote:
> Hello,
> I am getting this error today even though this was actually working
> yesterday. I am suspecting that I missed up the classpath somehow. Any
> suggestions?

The OpenNLP stuff has been removed from the UIMA examples in the lastest
SVN trunk - perhaps you
are working from that and updated.

The opennlp_wrappers/readme.txt says:

We have removed the OpenNLP wrappers as they did not work with the
latest OpenNLP releases.
The OpenNLP project now maintains its own, up to date UIMA components
for the OpenNLP
runtime functionality.  Please see http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/.

HTH. -Marshall