uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PEAR support in UIMA AS ?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:47:20 GMT
Sounds good to me to create a Jira issue for this. Personally I would
not hold up the next release for it, but it should be valuable to
support this in the future.

Implementing this would require changes to dd2spring to recognize a
<pearSpecifier> and pick up the real descriptor(s), similar changes to
the Deployment Descriptor part of the CDE, and then changes to the AS
framework to be able to actually deploy the service in the PEAR custom
environment. This doesn't sound trivial to me ... but I've been wrong
with Pears before.

Eddie